Friday, June 19, 2009

Excited big sissy!

Just wanted to share a picture of Haylee's new "big sis" shirt. She is so excited about this new baby and has been practicing how to take care of her with her dolly. I will try to put a video up of her in action here but if it doesn't work, just go to http://www.youtube.com/user/haylee092507 to see it. We have finally agreed on the name Jadyn Nicole!! She is already quite the gymast and I love sitting on the couch watching my stomach jump all over the place. Haylee loves pushing on my belly to try to get her to move and thinks that it's hilarious to pull my shirt up and say "pop" when she sees my belly button...

On a side note, please keep us in prayer as we begin to plan the next step in our life. Although the military is not in any way the direction we saw our lives going, we are really beginning to see why God put us here. We have some big plans that we are working towards putting in motion and though we are not quite ready to share them yet, we ask that you keep us in prayer that we truly seek God's direction in all of it. He has always surprised us with where He has directed our path and we can't wait to see where we end up next!!!




1 comment:

  1. My oh my, I really need to keep up on your posts! First a girl, then the beautiful name Jadyn Nicole! I am SO happy for you! It totally slipped my mind to ask the sex of the baby when we were on the phone today! I feel so bad! And stupid! Because I kept checking your Facebook for updates! How did I miss this??!! LOL. Anyways, you 3, future 4 + boy dog, are in my prayers. You guys always have such great, amazing and caring intentions I can only imagine what the near future will bring you. Now that I know you're having another girl, time to shop! LOL. I love you. See you real soon!

    ReplyDelete