Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I have to brag a little, sorry...

So John and I will celebrate our 3rd anniversary next month on the 15th and we've been throwing around ideas of what to do for it. Our first choice was Paris but flights are booked for the entire month of July so we went to plan B...WE'RE GOING TO VENICE!!!!! Our flights are booked and now we just have to find a hotel and I need to go shopping for Venice clothes! Quite a step up from our last 2 anniversaries, camping at Carlsbad Caverns, NM on our first (and I was 7 months pregnant) and a weekend visiting John at Tech School in Wichita Falls, Texas last year. This year, Venice, Italy and once again I will be 7 months pregnant... =) And Haylee is staying with a friend so it will be just John and I. Probably our last trip away before our family of 3 becomes 4.
Alright, I'm done bragging...
We are still enjoying the beautiful weather here and are spending lots of time in the pool. We want to get a bigger pool so we can all sit in it but don't think we can fit it in our car to get it home. We'll find a way! We are planning on going to Oxford tomorrow so I will have pictures up soon. And Thursday we find out the sex of the little one!!!
Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment